Happy New Year

Happy New Year to my fellow Dragons here in Southern California and around the world. 2010 was an amazing year for us and our beautiful art. We made quite the splash onto the Orange County scene with the opening of our new facility in Dana Point. Locals were finally introduced to DRAGON WING CHUN and more and more are becoming increasingly aware of its power. The Dragon Family has grown substantially this past year and I'm so thankful to my students for their hard work and unending desire to reach new levels. Going into 2011, I've never been more excited of the upcoming opportunity to help my students reach new levels of potential. Sharing this contagious passion that we call DRAGON WING CHUN with all of you is a pleasure each and every day. Make no mistake, I consider myself the luckiest sifu in the world. I can't wait to see you all reach potentials of which you can only dream.

Yours in the journey,

Sifu Adam Williss 





Share

© The Dragon Institute | 34241 Pacific Coast Highway #105 | Dana Point, CA 92673 | ockungfu.com